Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Friday, April 29, 2011
The Royal Wedding
The question is: How much can you magnify a simple wedding, until it takes on the 'appearance' of an event of world changing proportions. Now I have met a lot of people over there in England that I would gladly number as friends, but I have to ask: Check yourselves out for God's sake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment