Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Moore Street Satuday Morning Moment
Just in a moment, someone took notice. Their world in a change from some vague kind of action. I looked inside of me trying to understand why, and I still couldn't see it from the other point of view. It seems sometimes there is no such thing as innocence. Differences is a word for universal thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment