Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
The Power of the Lady
The Power of the Lady is her personal assumption, she doesn't have to touch or even to look, her strength is in her relationship with herself, she will assume a kind of beauty and attractiveness, even if it is a very shallow one, but man is frail and indeed she knows this and almost loves him in his frailty, in his suggestibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment