Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hate

If I hate you then I hate a part of life, my life. And if I love you then...... All of heaven breaks loose, the heaven of the most righteous part of me. The heaven of life's love... Our love: Love seems to be the connection between the soul and the creator, the bright and the dark side of me (us). And I don't want to live in a place that doesn't exist, although a place that exists can be surprisingly pleasing and interesting, with you who are my dream. And you don't know who you are and I ask myself should she really be the one? And I tell myself she is who she is and she there in my picture, and I like to gaze upon my picture in her aspect. And when I look at her and find that I want to look at her, I need to know the place that I have for her, that is suitable and appropriate for as regards her, remembering that there is love in friendship and that it needn't be romanticised or sexualised.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it! it was very very good.......

A new Day

And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...