Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Scotland
Scotland, you are the land of my birth, and I know that I love another country with more love, but please, please, take this opportunity to grasp freedom, and open your hearts to great posibilities, and your minds, to great wonders of happenings in the days ahead, trust the imagination, and trust the love of you country, and trust Scotland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment