Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Literature
There are those who write, and those who achieve the quality of literature, and the ones who write, without achieving this, write within a certain kind of vanity, their eyes are not focussed on the soul, and they self opine, before they reach the end of the page, and they will express how great they are, and how accepted, but they are on a narrow road with a simple conclusion, and they will never touch the magic, that being in touch with literature allows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
there is death in every moment and perhaps that particular moment is gone and has died. Today you walked right there beside me when you wer...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment