Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Sunday, September 8, 2013
The Depths of the Darkness in the Night
Strange, like trying to fathom the depths of the darkness in the night. Elusive, like a forgotten dream, and imperceptible, like the quality of the silence. And hope, stays in place, when you even think of attempting to understand what it is in a distant and a foreign place. And the effort can be warming, it can feel a hand on its shoulder of comfort, comforting its unknowing. And distance is vague and it appeals to imagination, and it looks for the imagination to picture it, to grasp its time and its place. To understand, that distance is just another picture show. And in any distance, it is strange, like trying to fathom the depths of the darkness in the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment