Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Feeling of the Music
The music disturbs somewhat changing the easy place I might have found myself in, somewhere, an unintentional destination, a place that just happened to come to me when I wasn't looking, and I settle into this moment through this particular sound and my eyes feel and I tighten, and the music is in me once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment