Monday, March 29, 2010

Refusing the Past

Walking into my head, she remains the same, even though she swears to have added weight. The cornucopia she sends to me, the question mark she blows to me, her hair, those eyes, the darkness of them and the spirit. The writing is on the wall, but I needn't read it, she is outside of my care, my memory will take care of me. There was flying in the air a brief conversation with an Asian, she was headed for the north but the vixen was got the details wrong, and the sugar gave her fat and sweetness. The night was restless, it wouldn't let me sleep, like it had more important things to give to me. I questioned how this could be so, I awoke more tired that I had been when i had retired, and i had retired very early.

No comments:

A new Day

And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...