Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Friday, November 11, 2016
The Death of Leonard Cohen
When an artist dies, I find myself in the position of asking myself, how much did they really mean to me. Then I try to recall the number of their albums that I had ever had in my collection. Well, I recall that I had four Leonard Cohen albums in my collection, so he must have meant quite a bit to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
there is death in every moment and perhaps that particular moment is gone and has died. Today you walked right there beside me when you wer...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
No comments:
Post a Comment