Brightening spirit within the dancing coloured lights when the words will not reveal their mystery in their memories of twinkling feelings
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Thank You
Bring me adversity, fire it into the heart of me, assault me, and provoke me, and inflame me, touch me with your antipathy, walk away from me, avoid me, hurt me, and then watch me rise, watch me rise to be the person that I really am, the person deep inside of the false expression, and then I will thank you for the care you took to inspire me into connecting me to my true spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new Day
And yesterday it was my birthday. A have now reached the ago of 72. I am enjoying this getting older I have to confess. I have no fear for i...
-
I got up early this morning, got the news and thought: 'this world is a sick piece of crap.' And I was thinking that the people who ...
-
I just wonder what really effects a personal change, I think it can be quite mysterious and instantaneous thing, like there is some kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment